- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Lucky House Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Lucky House Village is located 2.0 km away from 7-Eleven #9138 and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lucky House Village, the 3 closest being:
- Parkslotpix is 770 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Prime Teak Land Company Limited is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- OK Center Ladprao 18 is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Lucky House Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- hainanese restaurant is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Vegetarian Cottage is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Made to order Pad Thai Khun Chai Noi is 2.0 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
Punnapa Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 890 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lucky House Village are:
- The Cognitive Tutor is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Keertinan is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- School of Dramatic Arts Patcharin is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.2 km from Lucky House Village and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.