- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Key Phahonyothin you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Key Phahonyothin is conveniently located just 450 m from Seven Shop, Suetrong Grand Home Branch, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Key Phahonyothin, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven @Suzuki Alley is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Key Phahonyothin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Upstream Kitchen is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tamsaby is 870 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Mr Kiang's restaurant to order is 810 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Gentle Care Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.5 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Key Phahonyothin are:
- Mechanics Department is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Hundreds of B.B.A. is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Child Development Center, Department of the Army Strategy is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 38.9 km from The Key Phahonyothin and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.