- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Rangsiya you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Rangsiya is conveniently located just 620 m from 99 minimart, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Rangsiya, the 3 closest being:
- Tops Market Robinson Fashion Island | Supermarket Robinson Fashion Island Ramintra is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Index Furniture Fashion Island - Raminthra is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 108 Shop is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Rangsiya is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Cafe Grand Ramindra is 540 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Fermented pork is 610 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- two brothers is 600 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Mobile Blood Service Center, The Thai Red Cross, Promenade is the nearest health facility, which is 2.7 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Rangsiya are:
- KDC Tutor School, Orathai is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Atta Tutor School Mathematics Physics Ajahn Atip Fashion Island is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Engtitude is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 22.6 km from Rangsiya and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.