- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sena Niwet 1 Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sena Niwet 1 Village is conveniently located just 430 m from 7-Eleven #13066, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sena Niwet 1 Village, the 3 closest being:
- Food Hub is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Tops market The JAS Wanghin | Supermarket The JAS Wanghin is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sena Niwet 1 Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pia Pochana is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Spicy chicken noodle soup is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Really fresh, tasty Chokchai 4 is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Pathumwan Hospital's clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 940 m away (you can walk there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sena Niwet 1 Village are:
- Klomkliao Kindergarten is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Thida Rak Kindergarten is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Kindergarten is 120 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 33.7 km from Sena Niwet 1 Village and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.