- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Rungnapha Village Ramkhamhaeng 194 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Rungnapha Village Ramkhamhaeng 194 is located 4130 from Faith Dhamma Samphan and it can be reached within 10 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Rungnapha Village Ramkhamhaeng 194, the 3 closest being:
- Kfit Market Thursday is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Minoburi is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Big C is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Rungnapha Village Ramkhamhaeng 194 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ayu is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Rice and Curry Shop is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Warm thai food is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Suk Public Service Center 43 is the nearest health facility, which is 2.1 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Rungnapha Village Ramkhamhaeng 194 are:
- Satri Settabut Bampen School is 940 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Mahasin School is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Min Prasart Wittaya School is 610 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 14.9 km from Rungnapha Village Ramkhamhaeng 194 and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.