- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Metro Sathorn-Kalpaphruek you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Metro Sathorn-Kalpaphruek is conveniently located just 340 m from Kudsan Bakery & Coffee, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Metro Sathorn-Kalpaphruek, the 3 closest being:
- Urban Freedive Shop is 6.6 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Metro town is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- DIMOND 168 CARAT is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Metro Sathorn-Kalpaphruek is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- MAMA MOON is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jepun's Kitchen is 210 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Take it Easy is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Physical Therapy Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Metro Sathorn-Kalpaphruek are:
- Wat Rang Bua School is 6.6 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- L&D Knowledge Sharing is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- tealabai studio is 770 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 49.4 km from The Metro Sathorn-Kalpaphruek and it takes about 48 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.