- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Suanluang Ville 3 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Suanluang Ville 3 is conveniently located just 690 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Suanluang Ville 3, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Chaloem Phrakiat Branch 30 is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Branch 3829 Chalermprakiet 22 is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven Commemoration 22 points 2 is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Suanluang Ville 3 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kai Yang Wichienburi (Che Cat) is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Larb Ped Shop Moo 3, Phutawan 14 is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Larb Ped, Moo 3 is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Kids Plus Head Quarter is the nearest health facility, which is 1.3 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Suanluang Ville 3 are:
- Kasemsan Borihan Thurakit School is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- VOCATIONAL SCHOOL-BMA NEW is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Sivaporn Kindergarten is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 19.5 km from Suanluang Ville 3 and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.