- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Hotel Properties Limited is a Singapore-based hotelier and investment holding company. The principal business activities of the Company are those of hotel ownership, management and operation, property development and investment holding. The Company's segments are Hotels, Properties and Others.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Met is conveniently located just 290 m from Tsuruha, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Met, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart Suanplu Branch (Gas Station) is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 0.4 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Met is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tenyuu Grand is 1.0 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Tenyu Grand Co., Ltd. is 1.0 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Matcha Ten is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
BNH Medical Center Co., Ltd. is the nearest health facility, which is 0.3 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Met are:
- CJ#005 is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- U School is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Rainbowland Child Development Center is 910 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.3 km from The Met and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.