- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The Met is a luxurious high-rise condominium situated in the heart of The Metropolis. With a height of 66 floors, the building becomes the most outstanding and elegant in the Sathorn area. Under the concept 'he Art of Living in the Heart of Bangkok,' The Met is a project to deliver the art of living in Bangkok's central location. With the most exclusive location, the project is surrounded by facilities such as shopping malls, shops, restaurants, and the Chong Nonsi BTS, which is only 650 meters away.
The Met also includes the convenience of living with a spacious room in a modern style where you can freely allocate space. The complete facilities include a 50-meter infinity-edge swimming pool, 2 tennis courts, a fully-equipped fitness center, and many more. These are what the project has selected for you to fulfill your quality of living.
The Met is located at 123 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sub-District, Sathorn District, Bangkok. The project is a high-rise condominium of 1 building with a height of 66 floors. It has 730 residential units in total. The project is a development from Hotel Properties Limited Group and was completed in 2008.
- 2 bedrooms (93 - 103 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms (193 - 220 sq.m)
- 4 bedrooms (350 - 400 sq.m)
- Penthouse (550 sq.m)
- Swimming pool
- Jacuzzi tub
- Meeting room / Co-Working room
- Game room
- 24-hour security system with CCTV and Digital Door Lock system
- BBQ area
- Fitness room
- Tennis court
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by private car, start from North Sathorn Road, heading east, passing a Sathorn - Narathiwas Intersection. Then, go straight for 950 meters and make a U-turn. Drive for about 500 meters; you will find the project on your left.
- To get to the project by public transportation, you can use BTS Skytrain. The nearest station is Chong Nonsi station. After getting off, head southeast on Narathiwat Ratchanakarin Road for 80 meters. Use the overpass, and continue walking for 550 meters; you will find the location on the right.
Hotel Properties Limited is a Singapore-based hotelier and investment holding company. The principal business activities of the Company are those of hotel ownership, management and operation, property development and investment holding. The Company's segments are Hotels, Properties and Others.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Met you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Met is conveniently located just 290 m from Tsuruha, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Met, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart Suanplu Branch (Gas Station) is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 0.4 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Met is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tenyuu Grand is 1.0 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Tenyu Grand Co., Ltd. is 1.0 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Matcha Ten is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
BNH Medical Center Co., Ltd. is the nearest health facility, which is 0.3 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Met are:
- CJ#005 is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- U School is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Rainbowland Child Development Center is 910 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.3 km from The Met and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.