Sign up or Log in
English - en
Fortune Condo Town is conveniently located just 100 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Fortune Condo Town, the 3 closest being:
- NaraPlace Luxury Shopping Mall is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Naraplace 2 is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Le Raffles is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Fortune Condo Town is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Shop "Tom Yum Noodles" Yentafo, tasty " is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Shop "Mae Sunan" Tom Yum Noodles "Yentafo Delicious" is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Charlie Brown is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Rama 3 Clinic .... Dr. Surin Phonsen is the nearest health facility, which is 890 m away (you can walk there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Fortune Condo Town are:
- New Sathorn International School (NSIS) is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- MINDBRICK Center is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- New Sathorn International School is 40 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 36.7 km from Fortune Condo Town and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Surasak BTS is the closest BTS from Fortune Condo Town and it is 2.6 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.