Sign up or Log in
English - en
Sathorn Plus - By The Garden is conveniently located just 290 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sathorn Plus - By The Garden, the 3 closest being:
- CP Freshmart Sathorn Condo is 450 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- V.Shop Express is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Sathorn Plus - By The Garden is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Kitchen at Yenakat is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Yenakart Bistro is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- AKART Day is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
CJ Medi Care (Thailand) Company Limited is the nearest health facility, which is 130 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sathorn Plus - By The Garden are:
- Ban San Fan Kindergarten (Khru Waen) - BaanSanFun Kindergarten is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Garden International School Bangkok is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Mother's Pride is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 36.8 km from Sathorn Plus - By The Garden and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Khlong Toei MRT is the closest MRT from Sathorn Plus - By The Garden and it is 1.04 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.