- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chatrium Residence Riverside is conveniently located just 40 m from 7 Eleven Charoen Krung 70, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chatrium Residence Riverside, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Chatrium Riverside Bangkok is 40 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Kudsan Bakery & Coffee is 50 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Chatrium Residence Riverside is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Noodle shop at Khun Charoen Charoenkrung is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Roasted - KUA is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Phat Thai Alley is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Thai Traditional Medical Clinic, Ma Charoen Charoen 83 is the nearest health facility, which is 480 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chatrium Residence Riverside are:
- at school is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Shrewsbury International School Bangkok is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Maenam The International Massage School is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 37.9 km from Chatrium Residence Riverside and it takes about 40 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.