- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The Rose Residence Bangkok is a retreat from the urban activities. Located just off Surawongse Road in the heart of Bangkok, this secluded enclave offers a respite from the metropolis’ vibrancy. This is where business, shopping, and entertainment merge through day and night. As a new establishment of the Rose Hotel Bangkok and Ruen Urai Fine Thai Cuisine, The Rose Residence Bangkok proposes another secret address in town.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Rose Residence you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Rose Residence is conveniently located just 500 m from 7-Eleven Chamchuri Square Branch (Spot 2) (14090), which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Rose Residence, the 3 closest being:
- FN 1 is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Sunshine Place is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Seveneleven is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Rose Residence is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Yao Joon Kitchen - A la carte restaurant Yao Joon Kitchen is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Poo Tee Shrimp Wonton Noodle is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sjokey's Noodle Bar is 360 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
AED Chamchuri Square Chamchuri Square Floor 1 is the nearest health facility, which is 440 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Rose Residence are:
- Buddhajak Wittaya School is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Coffee Lovers:Barista Training Academy is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- The Klover Singapore Language School is 440 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 38.2 km from The Rose Residence and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.