- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Coolidge Place you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Coolidge Place is conveniently located just 620 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Coolidge Place, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Jasmine Halal Mart is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Kudsan Bakery & Coffee is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Coolidge Place is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Shawarma Saydoun is 940 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Lunch Box is 740 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Somtam Pa Raen Research Center is 670 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
BMC place 2 is the nearest health facility, which is 620 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Coolidge Place are:
- Tender Loving Care International Child Center is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- The Royal Thai College of the Obstetricians and Gynaecologists is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- The Royal College of Ophthalmologists of Thailand is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 24.8 km from Coolidge Place and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.