Sign up or Log in
English - en
Siamese Rama 9, the best mixed-use project (Condominium - Office Building - Retail area) includes all new functions and the use of innovative technology, which is considered the highlight of the project called Siamese Technology. It is to enhance the quality of residents' living under the concept "Why choose when you can have it all."
- Air Ventilation System works 24 hours, and it can filter dust particles as small as 2.5 PM at 99% for a healthier living environment.
- Low-E Heat Resistance protects from external heat and keeping internal air temperature fresh.
- Smell Protection, separate from ventilation of drainpipe to protect from smelly.
- Soundproof walls against noisy help all residents staying in tranquility.
Rama 9 Soi 11, Bangkapi, Huay Kwang, Bangkok
Siamese Rama 9 is a project developed by Siamese Asset Co., Ltd., with a total area of 13-1-63.5 Rai. There 898 parking spaces, 1,980 residential units, 60 shops, and 61 units of offices.
The building is divided into three buildings as the following:
- Building A: 18-Storey height, 4 passenger elevators, 1 service elevator
- Siamese Residence: 29-Storey height, 584 residential units, 4 passenger elevators, and 2 service elevators
- Siamese Tower: 38-Storey height, 1,222 residential units, 8 passenger elevators, and 2 service elevators
- 1 Bedroom (28-43 sq.m.)
- 2 Bedrooms (48-60 sq.m.)
- 3 Bedrooms (61-73 sq.m.)
- Sky Villa (162-205 sq.m.)
The room is selling with fully-fitted, which includes a kitchen set, a closet, a shoe rack, built-in cabinets, and sanitary ware. Moreover, the air conditioner and the entrance door (Digital Door Lock) are included as well.
The project provides a full range of facilities located on the 13th floor: a communal pool, fitness room, yoga room, changing room, steam room, and sauna. Besides, there is a greenery garden surrounded the project. Moreover, there is a multi-purpose room, which can be a library, a meeting room, or a sky bar. Furthermore, there is a lobby separated for residence and serviced residence as well as 24 hours of security guards.
Direction to Project
- Traveling by private car, it is an excellent location for car users because it is close to the Si Rat Expressway adjacent to Rama 9 Road, heading to Ramkhamhaeng that can connect multiple ways.
- Traveling by public transportation, there will be RAMA 9 MRT Station. In front of the project, it is close to the expressway tolls within a radius of 2 km., having taxis pass periodically. Besides, there will be The MRT Orange Line shortly that crosses Rama 9 Road. The closest station is MRTA, which is only 350 meters away from the project.
Siamese Rama 9 is located 3730 from PP Minimart and it can be reached within 10 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Siamese Rama 9, the 3 closest being:
- 7-eleven Piyavate Hospital Branch is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- MINI CO-OP Piyavej Hospital Branch (Bangkok Cooperative Shop Limited) is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Family Mart, i-biza Branch is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Siamese Rama 9 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Krua Kaset, Somtam, Grilled Chicken, Wichian Buri, Rama 9 Branch is 3.5 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
- Khrua Rotsukhon is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Food House @ Piyavate Hospital is 3.2 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
Diwaniya Kuwait Seventh Floor Piyavate Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.2 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Siamese Rama 9 are:
- st.paul nursery center (St. Paul Nursery) is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
- Shrewsbury International School, Bangkok City Campus is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Shrewsbury City Campus (Nada School) is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 26.3 km from Siamese Rama 9 and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
No pets are allowed at Siamese Rama 9 unless specifically permitted by the juristic office. Exceptions can be made for service or guide dogs for persons with disabilities.
The common area maintenance fee is ฿50 per square meter based on the size of the indoor area of the property. This fee has to be paid every month by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of the project. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ common area maintenance fees in advance upon the transfer of the properties' ownership.
For new projects, the buyer pays a one-off lump sum upon transfer of the property from the developer to the buyer. This fund is to be used for major renovations and replacement of equipment when necessary, to ensure the maintenance of the building and the common area. At Siamese Rama 9 the required payment for the sinking fund is ฿700 per square meter based on the size of the indoor area of the property.
Phra Ram 9 MRT is the closest MRT from Siamese Rama 9 and it is 1.89 km away.