- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Siamese Rama 9, the best mixed-use project (Condominium - Office Building - Retail area) includes all new functions and the use of innovative technology, which is considered the highlight of the project called Siamese Technology. It is to enhance the quality of residents' living under the concept "Why choose when you can have it all."
- Air Ventilation System works 24 hours, and it can filter dust particles as small as 2.5 PM at 99% for a healthier living environment.
- Low-E Heat Resistance protects from external heat and keeping internal air temperature fresh.
- Smell Protection, separate from ventilation of drainpipe to protect from smelly.
- Soundproof walls against noisy help all residents staying in tranquility.
Rama 9 Soi 11, Bangkapi, Huay Kwang, Bangkok
Siamese Rama 9 is a project developed by Siamese Asset Co., Ltd., with a total area of 13-1-63.5 Rai. There 898 parking spaces, 1,980 residential units, 60 shops, and 61 units of offices.
The building is divided into three buildings as the following:
- Building A: 18-Storey height, 4 passenger elevators, 1 service elevator
- Siamese Residence: 29-Storey height, 584 residential units, 4 passenger elevators, and 2 service elevators
- Siamese Tower: 38-Storey height, 1,222 residential units, 8 passenger elevators, and 2 service elevators
- 1 Bedroom (28-43 sq.m.)
- 2 Bedrooms (48-60 sq.m.)
- 3 Bedrooms (61-73 sq.m.)
- Sky Villa (162-205 sq.m.)
The room is selling with fully-fitted, which includes a kitchen set, a closet, a shoe rack, built-in cabinets, and sanitary ware. Moreover, the air conditioner and the entrance door (Digital Door Lock) are included as well.
The project provides a full range of facilities located on the 13th floor: a communal pool, fitness room, yoga room, changing room, steam room, and sauna. Besides, there is a greenery garden surrounded the project. Moreover, there is a multi-purpose room, which can be a library, a meeting room, or a sky bar. Furthermore, there is a lobby separated for residence and serviced residence as well as 24 hours of security guards.
Direction to Project
- Traveling by private car, it is an excellent location for car users because it is close to the Si Rat Expressway adjacent to Rama 9 Road, heading to Ramkhamhaeng that can connect multiple ways.
- Traveling by public transportation, there will be RAMA 9 MRT Station. In front of the project, it is close to the expressway tolls within a radius of 2 km., having taxis pass periodically. Besides, there will be The MRT Orange Line shortly that crosses Rama 9 Road. The closest station is MRTA, which is only 350 meters away from the project.
At Siamese Asset, our goal is to be the most trusted property development company that delivers "Assets of Life" to our customers with cheaper price tag than other property development companies having the same standard; provides sustainable value growth to our shareholders; creates challenging and rewarding work for our people in an environment that respects and values their contributions.
1.Developing exceptional quality properties with distinctive customer service that exceeds our customers' needs and expectations by ensuring the cheaper price tag than competitors with the same standard;
2.Operating with unbending ethical standards;
3.Creating a work environment that provides employees with opportunities for personal and professional advancement and rewarding return;
4.Building strong and profitable relationships with our suppliers as a customer of choice;
5.Growing shareholder value through corporate sustainability.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Siamese Rama 9 is located 3.7 km away from PP Minimart and it can be reached within 10 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Siamese Rama 9, the 3 closest being:
- ByKhun Cafe at Medivisage is 920 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- The Proud Market RCA | Proud Market is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Treasure Seafood Shabu is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Siamese Rama 9 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hua Seng Hong Fine Chinese Food Co., Ltd. is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Krua Kaset, Somtam, Grilled Chicken, Wichian Buri, Rama 9 Branch is 10.4 km away (approx. 12 mins. by car)
- Khrua Rotsukhon is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Diwaniya Kuwait Seventh Floor Piyavate Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.2 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Siamese Rama 9 are:
- st.paul nursery center (St. Paul Nursery) is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- Shrewsbury International School, Bangkok City Campus is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Nada Arunsopa School is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 26.3 km from Siamese Rama 9 and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.