- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Wilshire, a luxury condominium enhances the living quality in the heart of the city perfectly. In terms of living with a unit that has been well designed to facilitate the use with a generous size that allows you to allocate your personal space freely as well as complete facilities in the project, whether a luxurious lobby, a large swimming pool, a communal gym with well-equipped equipment, etc. In addition, the "Wilshire" project offers convenience in terms of travel with a central location in the city, where it is not far from leading department stores such as The Emporium, The EmQuartier, and Phrom Phong BTS station that is ready for you to access all modern lifestyles unlimited.
Wilshire is located at 80 Sukhumvit 22 Road, Khlong Toei, Bangkok. The project is a 22-story high-rise condominium consisting of 78 residential units. It was developed by Rasa Property Development Company and was completed in 2005.
Room Types and Details
- 2 Bedrooms (105 - 141 sq.m)
- 3 Bedrooms (156 - 210 sq.m)
- 4 Bedrooms (294 sq.m)
- 5 Bedrooms (475 sq.m)
- Communal gym
- Sauna room
- Communal pool
- Car parking
- 24 hours security system with CCTV
Direction to the project
- To get to the project by car, you can start on Sukhumvit Road (Road No.3), heading southeast through Asoke Intersection. Then go straight for about 550 and turn right at Sai Nam Phueng Intersection and go straight for about 650 meters. You will find the project on the right.
- To get to the project public transport, you can take BTS Skytrain. The nearest station is Phrom Phong BTS station. However, it is approximately 1.1 kilometers apart from the station to the project, where you can take a taxi or motorbike taxi to the project.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Wilshire you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Wilshire is conveniently located just 30 m from 7 Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Wilshire, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 90 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Max Valu Tanjai is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Wilshire is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Som Tum Som Cart is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- khaohom Chun Chim - Hom Chuan Rice Shop is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- New Cowboy Bar & Restaurant is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Parking pattern at the end of the alley is the nearest health facility, which is 230 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Wilshire are:
- Sai Namthip School is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Australian International School Bangkok is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Sai Nam Hung School is 120 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.6 km from Wilshire and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.