- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Wararom Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Wararom Village is located 1.3 km away from 7-Eleven Rat-U-Thit Branch Soi 11 (06363) and it can be reached within 2 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Wararom Village, the 3 closest being:
- Aunt Lo's shop, Minburi is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- SAT Service and CCTV Limited Partnership is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Hangbutee Shop is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Wararom Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Krubah Joke Shop is 830 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Hikma Noodles with Shrimp Wontons is 860 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Here are the boat noodles, Sapha Da Hoi. is 720 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
sweet aroma drug store is the nearest health facility, which is 460 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Wararom Village are:
- Bel is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Norutdin Witthaya School is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Nuruddin Wittaya School is 6.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 20.0 km from Wararom Village and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.