- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Langsuan Ville, a 39-story high-rise condominium, is situated in the best location in the heart of the Langsuan area. Positioned in the potential location within only 500 meters from Chit Lom BTS, and surrounded by local amenities such as many leading shopping centers, parks, hospitals, and universities, including Central World, Central Chidlom, Central Embassy, Lumpini Park, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Thai Red Cross Society, and Chulalongkorn University, etc.
Langsuan Ville offers exclusive ownership privileges of only 262 units. In addition, the project offers full facilities such as a swimming pool, fitness center, sauna, library, parking, and a reliable 24-hour security system. This project is ready to serve the utmost convenience for your perfect urban lifestyle.
Langsuan Ville is located at 50 Soi Lang Suan, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok. It is a 39-story high-rise condominium project, consisting of 1 building with 262 residential units on a total area of approximately one rai. The project was developed by Siamphan Enterprise and was completed in 2001.
Room Types and Details
- 1 bedroom (76-105 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (140-170 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms (180-216 sq.m)
- Communal Pool
- Communal Gym
- Car Parking
- 24H Security
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by public transport, you can take the BTS Skytrain to the project. The nearest BTS station is Chit Lom BTS. Once you get off the station, head east for about 81 meters. Then, turn right onto Lang Suan Road and keep going for 550 meters; you will find the project on the right.
- To get to the project by car, you can start from Witthayu Road by heading northeast for 1.9 kilometers. Then, turn left onto Ploenchit Road and go straight for 400 meters. After that, turn left onto Lang Suan Road. Within another 500 meters, you will find the project on your right.
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Langsuan Ville you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.