- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Grand Regent you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Grand Regent is conveniently located just 210 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Grand Regent, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven Langsuan Condo branch is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Grand Regent is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Red Room is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Zuma Bangkok is 110 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Jae Jum Rice is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Siriraj Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 540 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Grand Regent are:
- Fully Baked Story Co.,Ltd. is 340 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Ballet Waraporn Langsuan School is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Rapad is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.8 km from The Grand Regent and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.