- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
President Place, a residential condominium located in an ideal location for traveling, only 450 meters from Chit Lom BTS and many department stores such as Central Embassy, Central World, and many lifestyle hubs to fulfill the definition of urban living in your style. The project also offers various facilities such as a swimming pool, fitness center, gardens for relaxation, and many more. The residential units are designed to have wide living space and quality furniture for the greatest privacy.
President Place is located at 975 Ratchaprasong Road, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok. It was a project development from President Place Company in 2009. The project is a 27-story high-rise condominium, 1 building with 168 residential units.
- 1 bedroom (46-56 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (70-87 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms (138 sq.m)
- Swimming pool
- Indoor playground
- BBQ area
- Fitness room
- Yoga room
- Parking lot
- 24-hour security system with CCTV and key card system
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by car, start on Ratchadapisek Road and head east and turn left at Asoke Montri Intersection on Sukhumvit Road for 1.2 kilometers. Keep right to continue on Sukhumvit Road for 1.3 kilometers. Turn right for 130 meters and turn right again. Then, go straight for about 160 meters; you will find the project on the left.
- To get to the project by public transportation, you can get off at the nearest BTS station, Chit Lom BTS. Exit the station and head west on Ploenchit Road for approximately 190 meters. Turn right and go straight for 150 meters; you will find the project on the left.
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at President Place you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
President Place is conveniently located just 720 m from 7-11 Holiday inn bangkok 14823, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of President Place, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven, Holiday Inn Bangkok. (Ratchaprasong Branch) is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Moshi Moshi is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Watson is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where President Place is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ciccio Wine Cellar is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ciccio wine cellar & bistro is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ciccio Restaurant Bangkok is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Miskawaan Women’s Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 240 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of President Place are:
- Wecosystem is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- VEO ONLINE is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Cruise and Hotel Vocational School, Chidlom Hotel, Bangkok is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.6 km from President Place and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.