- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Royal Maneeya you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Royal Maneeya is conveniently located just 620 m from Quick and Convenient Company Limited, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Royal Maneeya, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Amarin Plaza is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven (Branch 9616) is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Langsuan Unico Branch is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Royal Maneeya is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The table is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Flavors is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Fei Ya at Renaissance Bangkok Hotel is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Elawoman - IVF and Fertility Centre is the nearest health facility, which is 900 m away (you can walk there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Royal Maneeya are:
- Bangkok School of Management is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- English Click is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- VEO ONLINE is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.2 km from The Royal Maneeya and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.