- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Beat Bangwa Interchange you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Beat Bangwa Interchange is conveniently located just 160 m from 7-Eleven Ang Kaew Branch (01644), which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Beat Bangwa Interchange, the 3 closest being:
- Plearn Plaza is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Selling fire extinguishers for filling fire extinguishers. is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Sk8mania.shop is 890 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Beat Bangwa Interchange is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pan Tam Saap Restaurant is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Yaowarat pork meatballs by pu is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mae Month's kitchen made to order is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Thoet Thai Hemodialysis Center is the nearest health facility, which is 190 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Beat Bangwa Interchange are:
- Wat Angkaew School is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Wat Khonon School is 450 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Driving lessons in Bang Khae Kitayapat is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 44.6 km from Beat Bangwa Interchange and it takes about 43 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.