- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The City Pattanakarn you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The City Pattanakarn is conveniently located just 850 m from Seven New Cut Development Branch, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The City Pattanakarn, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Express Chalermprakiet Road 9 Soi 48 is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ake-Active Company Limited is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The City Pattanakarn is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lemon Sweet Restaurant is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Restaurant "Zabb, northeastern Thai food, cooked to order is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Huan Jiang Hai is 0.9 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
Yinggate is the nearest health facility, which is 2.1 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The City Pattanakarn are:
- Son Satsana Born Chinese School is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Trust School is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Sala Loi Mosque School is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 18.8 km from The City Pattanakarn and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.