- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at ITF Silom Palace you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
ITF Silom Palace is conveniently located just 0 m from Maxvalu Tanjai, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of ITF Silom Palace, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven ITF Building is 40 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Booth ITF is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
The surrounding area, where ITF Silom Palace is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Katsushin is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tuna Ichiban Silom is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sear is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Protech Co., Ltd. is the nearest health facility, which is 220 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of ITF Silom Palace are:
- TopBright Digital Co., Ltd. is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Bangkok Yoga SCHOOL is 10 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- INN TRAIN is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 37.5 km from ITF Silom Palace and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.