- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
M-Silom, a high-rise condominium with a height of 53 floors, splendid with the great location and design under the concept of "Indulge in Superior Living in the Heart of a Business District." The project is situated on Narathiwat Road in the heart of Bangkok that will meet the needs of the urban lifestyle. In terms of the design, the project uses the techniques called "Contemplative Space" that adapts geometric shapes to create different tiers and give a dynamic atmosphere. Moreover, the interior design is under the concept of "Ultra Modern Dimension" that makes every inch of the condominium look modern and functional that escalates your lifestyle.
High-rise condominium is 53 floor high, consisting of 161 residential units within the area of 1 rai. The project was completed in 2013. The price starts at 9.8 million baht.
The layout of each room is functional and spacious. Besides, almost every room has a corner, which will provide you the wild-angle city views. Room types are as follows.
- 1 Bedroom (46.35 sq.m. - 57.20 sq.m.)
- 2 Bedroom (60.85 sq.m. - 88.60 sq.m.)
- 3 Bedroom (165.85 sq.m.)
- Semi-Outdoor Lap Pool
- Karaoke Room
- Steam and Sauna Room
- Spa Room
- Pool Table
26 Narathiwat Ratchanakarin Road, Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok
Direction to the project
- To get there by public transport, you can reach the project by MRT and BTS. If you take BTS, get off at the Chong Nonsi BTS station, head north for 400 meters on Narathiwat Ratchanakarin Road. The project will be on your left. If you take MRT, get off at Silom station. After that, use the SkyWalk to walk past Sala Deang BTS station, keep walking for 700 meters to Silom Road. Then turn right at Silom - Narathiwat intersection and walk for 150 meters, you will find the project on your left.
- To get there by car, you can start from Narathiwat Ratchanakarin road and turn right at Chan-Narathiwat Intersection. After that drive for 2 kilometers and turn left for 550 meters, you will find the project's location.
Established Since 1999
Major Development is an exclusive property developer based in Bangkok, Thailand that was listed in the Stock Exchange of Thailand in 2007. The company was one of the first developers to introduce the high-end condominium segment to the Thai market and gradually expanded through to urban and affordable -luxury condominium segments, with a focus on delivering the best possible product to its customers covering all product segments.
Design and functionality have always played a key role in Major Development’s end product, with excellent attention to detail in product design and development always being at the crux of its focus so as to consistently please both the eyes and experiences of its customers. Catering to many different types of customers, one of the company’s unique selling points is that most of its residences offer a highly attractive proposition to pet owners, as such residential buildings are pet friendly, and some do offer pet facilities that built into the design for functional and throughout consideration for their customers.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at M Silom you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
M Silom is conveniently located just 120 m from 7-Eleven Booth ITF, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of M Silom, the 3 closest being:
- MBK shop center is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- PP Aluminum Trans Company Limited is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Chong Ha (Thailand) Company Limited is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where M Silom is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- White House is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- GM Siam is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- M 木 暹 罗 餐厅 qm siam restaurant QM Siam Restaurant is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Lerdsin is the nearest health facility, which is 290 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of M Silom are:
- Bangkok Yoga SCHOOL is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- TopBright Digital Co., Ltd. is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- school of design is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 37.5 km from M Silom and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.