Sign up or Log in
English - en
Supalai Wellington is conveniently located just 10 m from 7-eleven supalai wellington, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Supalai Wellington, the 3 closest being:
- Bird's Nest Shop is 40 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Trinity Motors is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Sunthorn Soontree Company Limited 顺 通 曼谷 有限公司 is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Supalai Wellington is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nakorn Chicken Rice is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- 印象 湖南 Chinese spicy food is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Unforgettable Mala Chuan Chuan Branch 2 Huai Khwang is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou, China is the nearest health facility, which is 770 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Supalai Wellington are:
- Plus Clinic Academy is 50 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Art Association for Youth NESDB, Department of Cultural Promotion (Office of the National Culture Commission) is 660 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Cartoon Camp is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 27.2 km from Supalai Wellington and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The common area maintenance fee is ฿36 per square meter based on the size of the indoor area of the property. This fee has to be paid every month by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of the project. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ common area maintenance fees in advance upon the transfer of the properties' ownership.
Thailand Cultural MRT is the closest MRT from Supalai Wellington and it is 1.1 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.