- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Regent On The Park 1, a high-rise condominium for people living in a big city. The design that takes functional purposes into account contributes to outstanding living styles. The project is complete with various facilities such as a swimming pool, fitness center, and parking space on a potential location. The project's surroundings are bustling with entertainment and nightlife. Plus, there are restaurants, shops, leading shopping malls, and a residential community of foreigners.
Regent On The Park 1 is located at Sukhumvit Soi 26, Khlong Tan, Khlong Toei, Bangkok. It was a project development from Regent On The Park Company in 1992. The project is a high-rise condominium, a single condominium of 34 floors high with 81 residential units.
- 1 bedroom (45 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (250 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms (250 sq.m)
- Reception hall
- Passenger elevators
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Key card door
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by public transportation, you can get off at Phrom Phong BTS. Exit the station and head southeast for 160 meters, and turn right into Soi Sukhumvit 26 (Soi Ari). Continue for 400 meters; you will find the project on the right.
- To get to the project by private car, start from Asoke Montri Intersection and turn right onto Sukhumvit Road (Route 3). Continue for 1.3 kilometers and turn right onto Soi Ari for 450 meters; you will find the project on the right.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Regent On The Park 1 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Regent On The Park 1 is conveniently located just 140 m from 7-Eleven Four Wings Hotel (Branch 1486), which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Regent On The Park 1, the 3 closest being:
- Kudsan Bakery & Coffee is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- 7-Eleven Convenience Store is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7 Eleven (Branch 13519) is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Regent On The Park 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- YUZUKI IZAKAYA SUSHI BAR is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mint Restaurant is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Sailom Basket is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Sukhumvit Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.0 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Regent On The Park 1 are:
- Purple Crayon is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Phen Beauty School is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Prueksa Hattha Phaen Thai School is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.9 km from Regent On The Park 1 and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.