- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Raya Sukhumvit Bangkok you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Raya Sukhumvit Bangkok is conveniently located just 20 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Raya Sukhumvit Bangkok, the 3 closest being:
- Decolony Co. (De Colony) is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Young Place is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Asoke is 830 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Raya Sukhumvit Bangkok is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Koji-Delic is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Krachai Restaurant is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Good Day Mate Co., Ltd. is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
BFC Dental Sukhumvit is the nearest health facility, which is 380 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Raya Sukhumvit Bangkok are:
- Kru Moddy Art Studio is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Gate 3 Demonstration SWU Primary Section is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- VSEC-SWU-Pool is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.8 km from Raya Sukhumvit Bangkok and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.