- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Ekamai Gardens you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ekamai Gardens is conveniently located just 370 m from 7-Eleven (Store 04458), which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ekamai Gardens, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Ekkamai Soi 5 is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Ekkamai Store is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Ekamai Gardens is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- S&P is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ekkamai Boat Noodle is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Jae Hong Restaurant is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
great this clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 350 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ekamai Gardens are:
- Bright Skies International School is 530 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Some Peace of Mind is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Baan Thai Wattana Kindergarten, Kindergarten Ban Thai Wattana is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.8 km from Ekamai Gardens and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.