- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Baan Vichien you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Vichien is conveniently located just 570 m from 7-Eleven Branch Soi Sukhumvit 49/14 (09407), which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Vichien, the 3 closest being:
- BelleCè is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ark is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Malik Farhan Handicrafts is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Vichien is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Derek's Ultimate Hotdog Cuizine is 380 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- KINZA GYOZA is 370 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Mighty Private Dining is 380 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Fun 2002 Hospital Co., Ltd. is the nearest health facility, which is 650 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Vichien are:
- New Bambino international kindergarten is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Surao Bandon School is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- old school is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 26.3 km from Baan Vichien and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.