- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Casa Viva you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Casa Viva is located 10820 from Marks and spencer and it can be reached within 21 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Casa Viva, the 3 closest being:
- Serena Community Centre is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Layan Community Center is 8.5 km away (an approx. drive of 17 mins.)
- The Leisure Centre is 7.3 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Casa Viva is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Papa John's Pizza - Serena Marketplace is 1.1 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Papa Johns is 1.6 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Bagles is 7.9 km away (approx. 15 mins. by car)
SPIRE HEALTHCARE is the nearest health facility, which is 3.9 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Casa Viva are:
- GEMS Vertus School is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- GEMS Founders School AL Waha is 8.4 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
- Blossom Serena Nursery Dubai is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 44.6 km from Casa Viva and it takes about 43 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.