- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Runesu Thonglor 5, a low-rise condominium situated in the Thonglor area, developed by a joint venture company between 'Woralaks Property' from Thailand and 'W-Shinwa Group', a Japanese company. Besides, the interior of the project is designed by the IAO Takeda, a number-one design consultant for 5 years. Altogether, Runesu Thonglor 5 becomes a remarkable Thai-Japanese condominium in the Thonglor area. Throughout the innovative design, a common area, and well-selected materials, the project reflects its uniqueness in every aspect.
Design of the project
Reverse Beam Technique is the concept of this project. In Japanese, the technique is known as 'Runesu', the origins of the project's name. The design, a signature of the Shinwa Group, refers to the inversion of a house's beam from ceiling to the floor, which creates an underground storage space of up to 60 cm.
The project also uses the technique of lowering the floor, which is in the living area, bedroom, and hallway. In the living area, a technique called "Skip floor" is used to lower the area to increase the space between the floor and the ceiling. It will make your living area look larger and well-proportioned. In the bedroom, the project used a technique called "Den & Loft" to combine bedding and working space in a fixed area. While the bed is lifted upper, it provides the free space below for the working area. In the hallway, the floor is designed to have different step levels. Once the residents leave their shoes at the lower-step floor, it will prevent dirt from spreading throughout the hallway. These techniques help to manage the usable area functionally.
Besides the design, they also pay attention to small details, including material selection. The wall is soundproof, which will make your stay more peaceful. The automatic lavatory in the bathroom will make it more convenient to use. The bathroom floor is carefully laid out to allow the water to flow quickly and eliminate the stains and mold on the floor.
Runesu Thonglor 5, a low-rise condominium with 8 floors and 156 residential units, takes up almost 1 rai of the area. The price starts at 5.7 million baht.
As for the residential units, the room types and sizes are as follows:
- 1 Bedroom: approximately 29-46 sq.m.
- 2 Bedroom: approximately 51-75 sq.m.
All of the rooms are fully-furnished, and the Runesu room types are on the 1st and 2nd floor
The project is located on 84 Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok.
Direction to the project
- To get there by public transportation: the easiest way is to get off at Thonglor BTS, head to Sukhumvit 53 Road and go down for 400 meters, and turn right into Soi Thonglor, continue for another 140 meters, turn left into the alley, then you will reach the project.
- To get there by car: start from Rama IX Expressway, turn right onto Phetchaburi Road, and make a U-Turn to Soi Thonglor. Turn right into Soi Thonglor 9, turn left onto Soi Thonglor 17 or Soi Padi Madi Klang, drive another 70 meters to reach the project.
- Swimming pool
- Auto Parking system
- 24-hour security with CCTV.
- Key card access
- Digital door lock
- Original Japanese Onsen
- Rooftop garden
- Sauna room
- Golf Diving Room
- Fibre Optic Wi-fi
- Shuttle Service
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 15% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
Janpanese Function & Lifestyle more than you expect. Arguably the heart of Thonglor is the best neighborhood to live in Bangkok. The Thonglor streets have a homely feel to ti, and are yet only a few steps away from good of schools, after-school classes, cafes, restaurants, pubs, malls and supermarkets.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Runesu Thonglor 5 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Runesu Thonglor 5 is conveniently located just 380 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Runesu Thonglor 5, the 3 closest being:
- Easyshoppingbymena is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 953 Community Mall is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Makro food service is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Runesu Thonglor 5 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tempura Kanda is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sushi Kanda is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Teppan France Kanda is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
4bclinic is the nearest health facility, which is 250 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Runesu Thonglor 5 are:
- Bangkok kindergarten is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Bangkok Yoshien Nursery is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Viemus Music School, Thonglor Branch is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.9 km from Runesu Thonglor 5 and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.