- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Master Centrium Asoke-Sukhumvit is conveniently located just 300 m from Lawson 108 Station, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Master Centrium Asoke-Sukhumvit, the 3 closest being:
- Prasarnmit Plaza is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Thanon Asok Montri is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Terminal 21 (BKK Original Bag) is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Master Centrium Asoke-Sukhumvit is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Maruchet Company Limited is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tapas Big Mama - Spanish food Restaurant is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Global Factory (Thailand) Company Limited is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Mae Fah Luang University Hospital Bangkok is the nearest health facility, which is 220 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Master Centrium Asoke-Sukhumvit are:
- True Friends Republic is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Japanese Aviation School is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Anti-Aging and Rehabilitation Medicine Alumni Association, Mae Fah Luang University is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.4 km from The Master Centrium Asoke-Sukhumvit and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.