- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at LIV at5 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
LIV at5 is conveniently located just 70 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of LIV at5, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where LIV at5 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Youchun Yakiniku is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tiffin is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tiffin Restaurant is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
ID clinic cosmetic & surgery is the nearest health facility, which is 20 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of LIV at5 are:
- Phetchaburi is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Jump Start Company Limited is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Mahachak Education Co., Ltd. SAE Bangkok is 850 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 30.6 km from LIV at5 and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.